The USA Transit Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Transportation Is Our Main Focus!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sorry about what I posted.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kasperbe

Sorry about what I posted. Empty
PostSubject: Sorry about what I posted.   Sorry about what I posted. EmptyMay 6th 2009, 11:51 pm

I'm sorry i won't do it again.
sorry i posted this:

please,I'm sorry. I will never do this again,i just wanted to show you a video,I'm sorry.

i won't do this again. forgive me please. pale

I'm not that kind of person to those those stuff,i'm sorry i posted that,i just wanted to show a video that was exciting but i guess i broke the rules. pale
Back to top Go down
GTNova98
Admin
GTNova98

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about what I posted.   Sorry about what I posted. EmptyMay 7th 2009, 4:24 pm

Kasperbe wrote:
sorry i posted this:

please,I'm sorry. I will never do this again,i just wanted to show you a video,I'm sorry.

I'm not that kind of person to those those stuff,i'm sorry i posted that,i just wanted to show a video that was exciting but i guess i broke the rules. pale

Look. You have posted twice on my site. If you would lie to participate in the other forums please register!! Thank You!!!
Back to top Go down
https://usatransit.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about what I posted.   Sorry about what I posted. EmptyMay 11th 2009, 10:17 am

U BETTER! BE U LOSER
Back to top Go down
Kasperbe

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about what I posted.   Sorry about what I posted. EmptyMay 11th 2009, 7:48 pm

okay NOVABUS,also guest i'm not a loser,i'm doing a better job.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about what I posted.   Sorry about what I posted. EmptyMay 12th 2009, 9:29 pm

dat wasnt novabus dat was me smartzz
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about what I posted.   Sorry about what I posted. EmptyMay 12th 2009, 9:33 pm

Somebody was scared!!!!! Shocked Shocked
Kasperbe wrote:
sorry i posted this:

Back to top Go down
Kasperbe

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about what I posted.   Sorry about what I posted. EmptyMay 13th 2009, 9:12 pm

i know that wasn't novabus,that why i said guest since it said it and it was you huh....guest.

okay,i already and made my point,this thread can be locked.

And also i am a gay! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about what I posted.   Sorry about what I posted. EmptyMay 14th 2009, 4:23 pm

not if nick wants to NICK DONT LOCK THIS THREAD... NICK IF YOU DO LOCK THIS THREAD I WILL... do nothing so lol dont lock this thread or ill do notin king
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about what I posted.   Sorry about what I posted. EmptyMay 14th 2009, 8:05 pm

haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about what I posted.   Sorry about what I posted. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry about what I posted.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The USA Transit Forums :: Other? :: Restricted Forum-
Jump to: